Switch to Paperless Billing
Switch to Paperless Billing

Court Forms & Documents

Community service log

Use this form only if you are a defendant who has appeared in court and made arrangements with the judge to perform community service in lieu of court fines only. You must submit this log to the court clerk for verification once complete.  Submit to kmetcalf@cityofrosehill.com or fax 316-776-0260. Community Service list is not exhaustive as community service may be performed at any non-profit at which you are not being paid in the City of Rose Hill.

Pro Se Discovery request 

Use the pro se discovery form only if you are a defendant who has been charged with an offense in Rose Hill Municipal Court and wish to obtain police reports or other materials related to your pending case.

Open records request form

If you would like to request a closed court-related public record, please complete this form and file it with the court clerk’s office by mail, email, fax or in-person:

Rose Hill Municipal Court
125 W Rosewood, PO Box 185
Rose Hill, KS 67133

Fax: 316-776-0260

Petition for expungement

You have the right to have your conviction or arrest removed from your criminal record after a certain number of years, as dictated by K.S.A. 12-4516. Please file a completed petition for expungement, along with the non-refundable $75 filing fee, with the Rose Hill Municipal Court. Please clerk the link for Rose Hill’s Petition form.

Public defender application

You have the right to have an attorney represent you.  If you are unable to afford to hire an attorney, you MAY qualify for court-appointed counsel if (1) you are charged with an offense for which the court would impose a jail sentence if convicted; AND (2) you are found to be indigent.  If you are charged with an offense for which the court would impose a jail sentence if convicted, you may review the United States poverty guidelines at https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines to determine if you would be found indigent.  If you believe you are indigent and would qualify for court-appointed counsel, please talk to judge at your next court date.

Subpoena form

You have the right to subpoena witnesses to ensure their appearance at a trial by asking the court clerk 14 days prior to your trial date to send subpoenas. Please have names, and current addresses available.


If you are accused of a crime, our diversion program allows you to possibly avoid a conviction. In diversion, you enter into a contract to comply with certain conditions.

If you successfully complete all of the conditions of your diversion program, your charges will be dismissed.

If you have been charged with a violation (including one involving alcohol or drugs) please complete the diversion information packet and application and bring the completed application with you to court.

If it is an alcohol or drug violation, you will also need to get an evaluation through a certified ADSAP agency and have the evaluation available to the prosecutor before you appear on your court date. Click here for a list of providers for the Wichita area.

Treatment Provider List

Agency information for providers in Wichita, KS