Information for Victims of Crime
- VINELink is an online portale to VINE, America’s number one victim notification network. VINE has been providing victims and concerned citizens with the power of information for decades, allowing these individuals to have the sense of security that they deserve. VINELink can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide the most reliable information for custody status changes and criminal case information.
- OffenderWatch® is the nation’s leading registered offenders management and community notification tool with hundreds of leading agencies in dozens of states utilizing it. Butler County’s law enforcement utilizes OffenderWatch® to manage and monitor the whereabouts, conduct and compliance status of the registered offenders in Butler County. OffenderWatch® provides the most accurate and timely information available and now this information is available to you!
Higher Education After Incarceration
- In an effort to increase the quality of life for all persons, the Rose Hill Police Department is proud to put forward this information. In a 2018 prison policy initiative it was found that 25% of formerly incarcerated persons do not have a high school diploma or equivalent, approximately twice as high as the general public. Additionally, only 4% of the formerly incarcerated public have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher while 25% of the general public have achieved this education. This is a contributor to offenders having an unemployment rate of 27%, where the national unemployment rate is currently 3.5%. This link provides guidance on offenders continuing their education and possible financial assistance. By decreasing unemployment, we increase the safety and security of our neighborhoods, decrease rates of recidivism and increase everyone’s quality of life.
- LexisNexis® Community Crime Map connects law enforcement with the community to reduce crime and improve public safety. Crime mapping helps the public get a better idea of the crime activity in their area so they can make more informed decisions about how to stay safe.
- Here you can find snow and ice information along with tornado shelters and procedures. You can also go to the National Weather Service webpage for more information.
- Fentanyl is a growing problem in every city, every state and every nation. Please share this link on your page. If you or someone you know and love has an addiction, it’s not too late to get help! You just might save someone’s life.
The resource includes:
• Tips for Parents
• Information on Fentanyl
• Online Safety Tools
• Helpful Videos & Articles